There’s something about spring that really wants to make me break out the craft supplies. I really enjoy decorating the house with kid-made crafts for Easter, or getting creative and making our own Easter decor. From super simple kids crafts to Easter Wreaths and fun DIY gift ideas, here are some of our favorite (and simple!) Easter craft projects!
- You won’t find an easier craft than these Paper Plate Easter Bunnies from The Best Ideas For Kids!
2. Be the Belle of the egg hunt with this adorable and easy to make Tutu Easter Basket from from Wunder Mom!
3. Make Easter gift bags simple with these adorable Somebunny Loves You Printable Tags!
4. These Easy DIY Sock Bunnies from Annie’s Entitled Life make a fun, simple Easter craft while also giving us a way to repurpose all of those single socks!
5. How about this adorable and Crazy Easy Easter Chick Craft from TOTS family? You can make a whole flock with the kids!
6. This Easter Egg Button Art is one of my favorite Easter DIYs! You can do a few in different colors or get creative with designs!
7. These Carrot Mason Jars would make cute basket stuffers or gifts for teachers and friends!
8. This free printable makes for a super easy Easter Bunny Robot Craft!
9. We make these Bird Seed Ornaments every year and hang them out on the night before Easter so that we can wake up Easter morning to a yard full of birds!
10. And these Easter Bunny Wreaths are fun and easy enough for the kids to make too!
Have an Easter craft you love? Share it in the comments so that we can try it too!