Growing up Easter always meant a chance to have my Nannie’s signature dessert – she called them Honey Balls, and they are essential fried balls of dough left to sit in (and soak up) honey. They’re sweet and sticky and never lasted until dessert. True to many old-school Italian cooks, she never wrote a recipe down. Try as I might to recreate her Honey Balls I always find that they’re missing something, although I still make them every year! Now I try to create new traditions with my children as well, making fun desserts and cookies for Easter. They love to be in the kitchen and sweets are their favorite thing to make! Here are a few of our favorite (and easy!!) Easter Dessert Recipes – from the whimsical and fun to the seriously delicious (helllooo creme egg cheesecake), there’s a dessert here that will have everyone’s mouth watering!
- These Chocolate Bunny Jelly Bean Cookies are so delicious and fun, they’ll quickly become a family favorite!
2. I love dirt cake because it’s an easy dessert that everyone loves, and these Bird Nest Dirt Cups give this treat a fun spin!
3. These S’more Peeps Treat Bags couldn’t make Easter Treats any easier – no baking required! These are perfect basket stuffers or classroom gifts!
4. Who doesn’t love chocolate covered Strawberries? These Carrot Strawberries put a fun twist on a sweet dessert!
5. These Easter M&M Thumbprint cookies are so simple and classic. My kids love helping to whip up a batch!
6. This Easter Bunny Bait Treat is super simple to whip up and even more fun to eat!
7. This Creme Egg Cheesecake needs to be on your Easter baking list! Maybe make an extra in case you decide you don’t want to share! 😉
8. These White Chocolate Peep Pops are another simple and fun dessert that the kids will love helping with!
8. This Easter Cookie Pie is the perfect mix of sweet and salty!
9. Really wow your Easter guests with these Easy Bunny Tail Cupcakes!
10. These Lemon Chocolate Chip Cookies require just four ingredients and are perfect for any spring celebration!
11. These Bunny Paw Cookies are another fun Easter Treat the kids will love!
Does your family have a traditional Easter dessert, or do you prefer to try something new each year?